Licensed Advanced Macro Social Worker (LAMSW)
The Licensed Advanced Macro Social Worker (LAMSW) is the fourth and final tier of Social Work Licensure in the state of Missouri. You are required to first hold a number of other titles in order to achieve this final title which also has specific requirements in terms of education and supervised experience attained.
Education and Testing Required
- You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Licensed Advanced Macro Social Worker (LAMSW) title in Missouri:
- You will need a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited institution of higher learning.
- You must pass the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Advanced Generalist Level Examination.
- You will need to accumulate 3,000 of supervised work experience within the past 2 to 4 years.
- You will need to hold current and up to date licensure as a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in Missouri.
Once you have met these requirements you can find the application for this title by clicking on the link here.